Payment restrictions: Applicants from Ghana may not use credit cards or online checks for payment; students from the four countries currently under U.S. Sanction – Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Sudan – may not use the CSS Financial Aid Profile application. Please email the Office of Financial Aid for an alternate application process; you must include your full name with your request.
Due by February 1, 2016
- Complete the CSS Financial Aid PROFILE 2016-2017 online
Williams CSS code is 3965. We do not accept the paper College Board International Student Financial Aid Application as a replacement for the CSS Financial Aid Profile online application. If you would like us to consider an alternate process for your application, you must email the Office of Financial Aid to make your request – you must include your full name with your request.
- If parents are divorced, separated, or were never married and do not live together:
- Complete the Noncustodial Parent CSS Profile online
Following completion of the CSS PROFILE registration process, the College Board will provide the student with instructions and information to pass along to the noncustodial parent. If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
Other Information as Requested – please do not submit these items unless requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
Applicants should be prepared to submit additional information to Williams upon request, including but not limited to:
- Parent and student 2015 income information
- noncustodial parent income and asset information,
- a photocopy of your passport or citizenship documents.
Certification of Finances
The College Board’s Certification of Finances form is not an application requirement for Williams but will be sent to matriculated students in May. Please do not send this form to the college until it is requested of you.
- If student is a dual citizen of the United States and another country:
- Students who are Dual Citizens of the United States and another country should complete the application requirements for U.S. Citizens.