If you are an international student who has never received financial aid from Williams, you must first make an appointment to discuss your situation with a Director. Please call the office – 413-597-4181 – to schedule your appointment.
Due by April 5, 2018
- The CSS Profile Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 completed online by student and parent(s).
Williams CSS code is 3965.
- If siblings are enrolled in qualifying degree programs:
- Submit sibling enrollment information
The number of dependent children enrolled in qualifying degree programs significantly affects the calculation of your parent contribution. In most cases, if one or more of your siblings is enrolled in an undergraduate program, your parent contribution will be less than if only you are enrolled at Williams. If you have a sibling whose undergraduate plans are undecided when you complete your financial aid application, please update us in writing as soon as possible with his or her final plans. Also, update us in writing as soon as possible if your sibling changes his or her enrollment status during the academic year. In your update, we will need the following information for any sibling who decides to enroll in an undergraduate program:
- Name of institution to be attended
- Itemized cost of attendance (i.e., tuition, fees, room, board, etc.)
- Amount of grant, scholarship, and/or stipend awarded
- A signed statement from your parents’ employer(s)
A signed statement from your parent’s employer(s) documenting their income and benefits for calendar year 2017 (January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017). This should be on the company’s letterhead, translated to English, and in the currency in which they were paid CLICK HERE to upload your document(s) directly to Williams College Office of Financial Aid.
- If parents are self-employed:
- Complete the International Business Supplement if your parents and/or stepparents are self-employed or hold any interest in a business or farm.