Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Payment restrictions: Applicants from the countries currently under U.S. Sanction – Iran or North Korea – may not use the CSS Financial Aid Profile application. Please email the Office of Financial Aid for an alternate application process.
Due by November 20, 2018
- The CSS PROFILE Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 completed online by student and parent(s). If either parent is re-married, the current spouse’s information is also required.
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- A signed statement from your parents’ employer(s)
A signed statement from your parent’s employer(s) documenting their income and benefits for calendar year 2017 (January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017). This should be on the company’s letterhead, translated to English, and in the currency in which they were paid (send directly to the Office of Financial Aid, 995 Main St. Third Floor, Williamstown, MA 01267 OR CLICK HERE to upload your document(s) directly to Williams College Office of Financial Aid.
- If parents are self-employed or hold an interest in a partnership or corporation:
- The International Business Supplement must be completed and submitted to the Office of Financial Aid (send directly to the Office of Financial Aid, 995 Main St. Third Floor, Williamstown, MA 01267 OR CLICK HERE to upload your document(s) directly to Williams College Office of Financial Aid.