Deadlines and instructions for applicants applying for admission for Fall 2019 will be available in September; the financial aid application process will begin October 1, 2018.
Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Due by November 20, 2017
- The CSS PROFILE Fall 2018 or Spring 2019 completed online by student and parent(s)
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2018-2019 Verification Worksheet – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2016 Federal Tax Returns for the student, including all schedules and W-2 forms. If the student does not file a tax return, submit a 2016 Student Non-tax Filer’s Statement (you must download and print this from the IDOC website).
- Submit 2016 Federal Tax Returns for parent(s) / step-parent(s), including all schedules and W-2 forms. If parents are self-employed or hold any interest in a business (Partnership, S-corporation or Corporation), all pages and schedules, including K-1’s of the 2016 federal business tax return must be submitted. If the parent(s) did not file a tax return, submit a 2016 Parent Non-tax Filer’s Statement (you must download and print this from the IDOC website).
- Please provide your noncustodial parent all of the instructions about submitting application materials to the College Board’s IDOC service.