Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Submit before November 20, 2018
- The CSS PROFILE Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 completed online by student and parent(s). If either parent is re-married, the current spouse’s information is also required.
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 2019-2020 online
Williams FAFSA code is 002229
complete and submit to apply for federal funds only – including the Federal Direct (student) and PLUS (parent) loans
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2019-20 Verification Statement – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2017 Federal Tax Returns for the student, including all schedules and W-2 forms or a 2017 Non-tax Filer’s Statement
- Submit 2017 Federal Tax Returns for parent(s) / step-parent(s), including all schedules and W-2 forms. If parents are self-employed or hold any interest in a business (Partnership, S-corporation or Corporation), all pages and schedules, including K-1’s of the 2017 federal business tax return must be submitted.
- Please provide your noncustodial parent all of the instructions about submitting application materials to the College Board’s IDOC service.