For specific information about Williams financial aid for veterans, please visit our Yellow Ribbon information page.
Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Due by November 20, 2019
- Complete the CSS Financial Aid PROFILE Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 online If submitting the CSS Profile is a financial hardship for your family, please CLICK HERE for information about fee waivers.
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 2022-2021 online
Williams FAFSA code is 002229
complete and submit to apply for federal funds only – including the Federal Direct (student) loans
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2020-21 Verification Statement – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2018 Federal Tax Returns for the student (and spouse, if married), including all schedules and W-2 forms or a 2018 Non-tax Filer’s Statement