Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Due by January 15, 2019
- The CSS PROFILE Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 completed online by student and parent(s)
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2019-20 Verification Statement – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2017 Federal Tax Returns for the student, including all schedules and W-2 forms. If the student does not file a tax return, submit a 2017 Student Non-tax Filer’s Statement (you must download and print this from the IDOC website).
- Submit 2017 Federal Tax Returns for parent(s) / step-parent(s), including all schedules and W-2 forms. If parents are self-employed or hold any interest in a business (Partnership, S-corporation or Corporation), all pages and schedules, including K-1’s of the 2017 federal business tax return must be submitted. If the parent(s) did not file a tax return, submit a 2017 Parent Non-tax Filer’s Statement (you must download and print this from the IDOC website).
- Please provide your noncustodial parent all of the instructions about submitting application materials to the College Board’s IDOC service.