Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Due by January 15, 2017
- Complete the CSS Financial Aid PROFILE Fall 2017 or Spring 2018 online
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online 24 to 48 hours after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2017-2018 Verification Worksheet – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2015 Federal Tax Returns for the student, including all schedules and W-2 forms.
If the student does not file a tax return, submit a 2015 Student Non-tax Filer’s Statement, available through IDOC.
- Submit 2015 Federal Tax Returns for custodial parents, including all schedules and W-2 forms.
If a tax return is not filed, custodial parents should submit a 2015 Parent Non-tax Filer’s Statement, available through IDOC.
- If parents are divorced, separated, or were never married and do not live together:
- Complete the Noncustodial Parent CSS Profile online
Following completion of the CSS PROFILE registration process, the College Board will provide the student with instructions and information to pass along to the noncustodial parent. If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- Submit 2015 Federal Tax Return for noncustodial parent, including all schedules and W-2 forms.
If a tax return is not filed, submit a 2015 Parent Non-tax Filer’s Statement. If the noncustodial parent is re-married, the current spouse’s income information is also required. Please provide your noncustodial parent all of the instructions about submitting application materials to the College Board’s IDOC service.