Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Due by January 15, 2020
- The CSS PROFILE Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 completed online by student and parent(s). If either parent is re-married, the current spouse’s information is also required. If submitting the CSS Profile is a financial hardship for your family, please CLICK HERE for information about fee waivers.
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) 2020-2021 online
Williams FAFSA code is 002229
complete and submit to apply for federal funds only – including the Federal Direct (student) and PLUS (parent) loans
- Submit the following documentation to the College Board’s Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
available online after submission of the CSS Profile
- Submit 2020-21 Verification Statement – you must download and print this from the IDOC website
- Submit 2018 Federal Tax Returns for the student, including all schedules and W-2 forms or a 2018 Non-tax Filer’s Statement
- Submit 2018 Federal Tax Returns for parent(s) / step-parent(s), including all schedules and W-2 forms. If parents are self-employed or hold any interest in a business (Partnership, S-corporation or Corporation), all pages and schedules, including K-1’s of the 2018 federal business tax return must be submitted.
- Please provide your noncustodial parent all of the instructions about submitting application materials to the College Board’s IDOC service.