Please do not submit your financial aid application to Williams before you have submitted your application for admission.
Payment restrictions: Applicants from the countries currently under U.S. Sanction – Iran or North Korea – may not use the CSS Financial Aid Profile application. Please email the Office of Financial Aid for an alternate application process.
Due by March 15, 2019
- The CSS Profile Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 completed online by student and parent(s). If either parent is re-married, the current spouse’s information is also required.
Williams CSS code is 3965
complete and submit to apply for funding from Williams
- If the student does not have contact with the noncustodial parent, please CLICK HERE to download the Noncustodial Parent Waiver form.
- We do not accept the paper College Board International Student Financial Aid Application as a replacement for the CSS Profile online application. If you would like us to consider an alternate process for your financial aid application, you must email the Office of Financial Aid to make your request – you must include your full name and Williams ID with your request.
Other Information as Requested – please do not submit these items unless requested by the Office of Financial Aid.
- Parent and student 2017 income information
- noncustodial parent income and asset information,
- a photocopy of your passport or citizenship documents.
- If student is a dual citizen of the United States and another country:
- Students who are Dual Citizens of the United States and another country should complete the application requirements for U.S. Citizens.
Applicants should be prepared to submit additional information to Williams upon request, including but not limited to:
Certification of Finances
The College Board’s Certification of Finances form is not an application requirement for Williams but will be sent to matriculated students in May. Please do not send this form to the college until it is requested of you.