Forms and Helpful Resources

This page is intended to provide you with quick and easy access to all the forms posted on our website, as well as to connect you to helpful links and telephone numbers to various related entities, such as the College Board, U.S. Department of Education, etc. Please only complete forms as instructed by our website or by a member of our office. You are NOT intended to complete every form on this page, only those that apply to you.

Application | Award AdjustmentBook Grant | Loans and Financing | Miscellaneous | Study Away | Winter Study | Work Study

Application Forms

CSS Profile

CSS code: 3965
Phone: (305) 420-3670

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Federal School Code: 002229
Phone: (800) 433-3243


Recommended Web Upload:

Postal Mail:
College Board Processing Center
PO Box 8570
Portsmouth, NH 03802

Courier Delivery:
College Board Processing Center
124 Heritage Ave, Suite #14
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Noncustodial Parent Waiver Request

Students who have no contact with their noncustodial parent can fill out the Noncustodial Parent Waiver Petition.

Why you should file a tax return / Do I need to file a tax return?

Why You Should File a 2020 Federal Tax Return

Is my scholarship/grant taxable

Taxability of scholarships and grants in 2020

Submit the Taxable Scholarship Worksheet with your signed and dated 2020 federal income tax return through the Financial Aid Document Uploader.

File your federal taxes for free

IRS website for free 2020 online federal tax filing

Back to Top

Award Adjustment

Request to replace or waive Summer Earnings Contribution with grant

Complete the online form via Campus Finances > Accept/Decline Awards > Request New or Increase Job link

Request a loan or job or an increase to loan or job

Complete the online form via Campus Finances > Accept/Decline Awards > Request New or Increase Loan link

Report Outside Scholarships / Tuition Benefits

Complete the online form via Student Records > Self Service Forms > Report Scholarship/Benefit

International Scholar Travel Reimbursement Form

Request to increase travel if cost greater than budgeted amount

Request for a review of your Parent Contribution

Complete the Financial Aid Request for Review form

Back to Top

Book Grant

Back to Top

Loans and Financing

Federal Direct PLUS Loan

For information: Federal Student Aid
To apply for a PLUS loan or sign promissory note:

Federal Direct Loan

To manage your account (i.e., sign promissory note, complete entrance counseling):
Phone: (800) 848-0979

To retrieve your federal loan info, including service providers:
Phone: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)

Elm Select - Online Lender Comparisons
To research, compare, and apply for a private educational loan:



Private Loan Self-Certification Form

Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification (send to the lender, not Williams)

e-Billing and Installment Payment Plans

Williams Financial Aid Guide

Williams Financial Aid Guide

Back to Top


Critical Needs Funding Request Form to request access to emergency funding.

Computer Request Information

Download the PDF for information about the process

Course Make-Up Grant Request

Complete this online form to request funding

IRS Form W-9S

Download this form to share your SSN or TIN with Williams College

Outside Scholarships

Free search engines (be wary of application fees!):

Global Link Travel

via email: Bob Baker

Back to Top

Study Away

Policies and Procedures

Study Away Policies and Procedures

Study Away Budget Proposal

Instructions for Completing the Study Away Budget Proposal and a helpful checklist

Student Account Information

Student Study Away Bills and Credit Balances Information

Health Insurance Information

Health Insurance Information for Students Planning to Study Abroad

Request Deposit Payment or Aid Advance for Study Away Expenses

Use this Google form if you need our office to pay a deposit on your behalf or you need an aid advance for a study away related expense (visa, passport, early refund).

Back to Top

Winter Study

99 Project Financial Aid Form

PSCI/POEC 21, PSYC 21, SPEC 19 or 21 Financial Aid Form

Regular and Thesis Project Financial Aid Form

Back to Top

Work Study

Student Employment Job Authorization Form

Back to Top